Capture them in that moment. Capture those impulse opportunities. Build bigger baskets.
GIVE YOUR SHOPPERS STRONG IMPULSE TO PURCHASE
Right there, in that moment, your shopper is thinking, “I need to grab some apples for the kids.” Then, he notices that impulse item placed perfectly in his line of sight. He thinks, “I hate cutting apples. This is perfect.” He drops it into his basket, along with his fruit.
Helping build bigger baskets is only part of what we do. We also:
- Tailor programs to match your desired customer experience
- Map each and every location, matching product to store section with a permanent home. Read more here.
- Plan to capture shopper attention in that moment to create that ‘need’
- Stock on-trend, high-value items
- Deliver high-quality products and modern packaging
- In-store service without the need to inflate product pricing
- Reinforce customer loyalty through positive experiences with the product
- Appeal to the market segments that matter for your store
CLIP STRIP ITEMS THAT ARE NOT DOLLAR STORE QUALITY
We get it, today’s retail environment is changing. Everything in your store needs to work in synergy to your brand – your impulse items included. Then why do so many clip-strip programs result in stores looking like dollar or toy stores, versus grocery stores? If this is your store, you may want to read this article.
By putting the right item in the right place, you align with your shopper and get results for your stores. TNG offers 7 unique brands + national brands, all with strong shopper appeal: High-value, on-trend products that include kitchen gadgets, bakeware, barware, health and beauty, pet and cleaning accessories, and more.
Simple System For You
No case lots.
No running it through your distribution centers.
No worrying about labor hours to display it.
Strategic permanent placement via our proprietary plan-o-gram system.
Replenished using your POS data.
All this is what we simplify for your stores.
WE CREATE A WINNING COMBO
We help you tailor your impulse and clip-strip product selection to your consumers with our Impulse Management Program (IMP). We position your most popular last-minute, “Hey, I do need that!,” products in the right place for your consumers to see at the right time. The result? Satisfied, loyal customers and bigger baskets.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can We Help Move Your Business Forward?